The Airclub’s plane is a four seat single engine powered “Piper PA-28151” model with flight fuel autonomy of 5:30 hours and cruise speed of 90 knots.
Operated for VFR(day) flights 30min. before dawn to 30 min. after dusk.
- Manufacturer: Piper
- Type: Cherokee Warrior PA28-151
- Category: Single Piston Engine
- Aircraft Registration: SX-ABZ
- Engine Lycoming: 0-320-E3D
- Rated Horsepower: 150
- Fuel Capacity (U.S.gal): 50
- Gross Weight (lbs): 2.325
- Cruise speed (kts): 90
- Range (nm): 720
- No of Seats: 3
- Crew: 1